Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hide the Mars Bars!

So yesterday I popped along to my usual clinic to have a little more Clostridium botulinum bacterium shot into my face .....thats BOTOX® to you people. What!? You think I look this good naturally?!
I used to use a fabulous man in Harley St, who also worked on a couple of minor Royals and two pretty well known Australian singing sisters, but he was always so fully booked you couldnt get in, so I switched. I was beginning to think my current clinic was completely celebrity free till yesterday I spied a certain older 60's rock chick on her way in, although having had a good look at her Im not sure if she hasnt put me off BOTOX® for life!

More Rank & Bile

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»