Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Whitney in Re-Hab

According to reports It looks like Whitney Houston has finally seen sense and booked into rehab and that, a planned mass intervention by concerned friends and relatives Including Dionne Warwick, Cissy Houston, Chaka Khan and Aretha Franklin wasn’t necessary. (Pop Bytes)




Much as I like a good bit of gossip, I dont need to be seeing pictures of Whitneys drug strewn bathroom in my morning paper! apparently Whitney checked in without even telling her husband after the revelations in last weeks National Enquirer and Sun Newspaper.

I’m glad for her and hope she pulls it together if only for the sake of her (14 yr old) daughter. Who might stop posing for pictures like this if Mommy gets better!

More Rank & Bile

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»