Saturday, January 27, 2007

Pete Burns To Sue Surgeon! - Followed By Stylist?

Pete Burns, is suing his plastic surgeon for a reported £1m. Pete hired the surgeon to remove lip implants and the surgery didn’t go as planned. He’s now claiming that the messed up procedure

has ruined his career and life.

He said, “It has taken away my life and my career. I saw doctors in London who said the only option was to amputate my lips. I was suicidal.

“Eventually I found a doctor in Italy who knew the product and said he could remove it. I had 17 months of procedures and now I am back again having more.”

He has now had almost 100 procedures to correct the mess.

Pete said, “What happened to me after a series of injections was far worse than any nightmare I could have envisaged. Not only was it agonisingly painful but it was physically repulsive in the extreme. It was impossible to lead any life whatsoever. I was unable to leave my house as I was so distorted with swelling.

“At times it leaves me seriously suicidal and depressed and I could have problems for the rest of my life.”

Ouch! If that’s not a warning for anyone contemplating a trout pout I don’t know what is? Are you listening Melanie Griffiths?!!

More Rank & Bile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ewww gross but then he wasn't exactly pretty before all the surgery!